HelloSign Senior Software Engineer, Test
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
If you are someone who thrives on innovation, thinking creatively and have a passion for creating something your users love, we invite you to check out HelloSign. Our customer base of 80,000 (and growing!) businesses already love us, and now we’re thinking even bigger. In our push towards the enterprise, we’re looking for skilled and motivated engineers to join our expanding team. At HelloSign, we build our products with performance, scale and security in mind. In addition to being highly skilled on the technical side, you should also be able to put yourself in the user's shoes and think critically about how your work will improve their experience. We take pride in our work and want you to as well.
- Continuously build upon and improve our existing automation framework that will allow us to effectively and efficiently automate most of our application testing.
- Increase automation coverage to allow the team move toward releasing in CI/CD pipelines.
- Own the end-to-end test strategy for HelloWorks web and mobile that involves automation and manual testing.
- Mentor other test engineers in quality and automation best practices.
- Be a strong quality advocate for the team and our customers.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, Test for a web-based product.
- Experience with building automation framework from scratch and/or implementing new automation capabilities in the framework.
- Experience with automating web application UI.
- Experience with automating API tests
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Self-motivated: We absolutely value self-motivation. This not only helps you grow but helps us grow as well. In other words, we are there to support and encourage you but the true motivation should come from within you.
- Flexibility: Sometimes, you might have to wear multiple hats in a day - from manual testing to helping in regression/sanity testing during releases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile approaches.
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
We believe that the way business gets done today is broken. That’s why we’re dedicated to simplifying work for everyone - from small startups to large enterprise companies. Millions of individuals and over 80,000 companies world-wide trust the HelloSign platform – which includes eSignature, digital workflow and eFax solutions – to automate and manage their most important business transactions.
With a sharp focus on user experience and a lust for innovation, HelloSign is on a mission to Simplify Work.
Our HQ office is located in San Francisco Mission Bay near the UCSF Medical Center and we have a number of team members distributed across the US! Just over 150 employees, we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values lifestyle, fun and continuous improvement. We were awarded the Hirepalooza Culture Award for Lifestyle in 2015 and the Healthy Mothers Workplace Bronze Award in 2016 and 2017. In 2018, we won SF Business Times' Best Places to Work Award for Small Employers. We continue to maintain an overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and The Muse.
- We're user-focused and product-driven
- We're always evolving with an eye towards improvement
- We're committed to building a product people want
- We thrive on collaboration and learning from each other
- We have a supportive, familial atmosphere
- We work in an open, airy, creative space
- We laugh a lot
- And we'll never forget your birthday!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!