2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Category: Software Development
Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Golang Engineer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content and messages.
About the project. Our Client is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our products serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity.
- be part of the protocol engineering team developing a world-class open-source Enterprise Ethereum blockchain product.
- 5+ years experience in Software Development.
- Deep understanding of OOD/OOP distributed systems; designing and developing large scale, high availability software preferably in GoLang.
- Very strong cross-cultural communication skills including communicating with internal engineers and stakeholders, as well as outside clients.
- Experience analyzing data structures and algorithms and issues related to scale, security and availability.
- Experience working with language and compiler design or crypto engineering.
- Experience with and/or interest in some of the following areas:
- Distributed Systems
- Database and Large-scale Storage Systems
- Big Data Processing Systems
- Operating Systems
- Performance Analysis and Optimization
- Comfortable operating in an Agile environment.
- 2+ years in a client facing environment.
- Collaborative, communicative and confident in their abilities to work well with all team members at all seniority and skill levels. Comfortable giving and receiving feedback in a servant leadership position.
Bonus Points for:
- Enterprise product development experience.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ethereum blockchain experience.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Remote-work experience.
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building, and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 11 offices in 6 countries including US (headquarters), Germany, UK, Belarus, Poland, and Ukraine.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold and Amazon Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈