1 week ago
Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Monterrey, Mexico
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
- Experience developing backend solutions using Golang
- Experience and willingness to learn across a variety of backend technologies (Go, Java, C#, Python)
- Driven to solve large, complex scale problems that will take you well outside your current skill set
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD) with appropriate use of design patterns.
- Experience integrating with both internal and external vendor systems
- Knowledge of API Design, Version Control Workflows, GIT, and Testing
- Strong understanding of SQL and database performance
- Strong knowledge of key data structures and algorithms.
- Experience maintaining clean codebases and high code coverage
- Must possess strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in cross-functional agile teams
- Effective project management skills and the ability to remain focused and organized given multiple priorities is essential. This includes the ability to prioritize, multi-task, work under pressure and with tight deadlines, and work independently toward objectives
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4+ years Golang experience
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not offered at this time.*
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!