2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Africa or Europe
Category: Software Development
Remote position / Full time / Western/Eastern Europe (European Time Zone UTC+1 to +3) or Africa (UTC to UTC+2)
Are you talented?
WAW MUZIK is looking for 1 Senior & 1 Middle Full-Stack Engineer available immediately or within the next 2 weeks maximum to join our engineering organization. Come join our team of talented engineers that share a common interest in distributed systems, their scalability and continued development.
You will build the backend systems that power our application, improve our catalog and admin platform, scale highly distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Use your full-stack experience to design intelligent solutions that include front-end, client and back-end systems
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product designers, and product owners to perform experiments and test new ideas
- Take operational responsibility for the components that you develop
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to solve and the freedom to acquire new skills, reading groups, lectures and a variety of internal training courses
What you should bring to the table (key requirements)
- You’re excited about delivering end-to-end experiences and care about your software architecture across the front-end, back-end, and the APIs that glue them together.
- You love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly.
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, user experience and design and use all of that for building user-friendly web applications
- You are passionate about writing high-quality code
- You learn quickly and enjoy working closely together with your product team to bring value to your stakeholders
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You believe data is the most powerful tool for informed decision-making.
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality
- Experience with streaming scalability
- Familiarity with the music industry
At WAW MUZIK we focus and bet on Human Ressources because we strongly believe our collaborators are the ones who will take this company to new, great heights. If you’re looking to join a young,
innovative, disruptive & energetic company where you can make a difference every day, tackle the toughest challenges, and have lots of fun doing the work you love…Join us at WAW MUZIK, and be part of the music streaming revolution in Africa!
If you are available immediately or within the 2 next weeks maximum, then do not hesitate and send your CV right now.
IMPORTANT! If you do not attach your CV, your application will not be taken into account.
Indeed, we do not consult the online profiles such as LinkedIn, etc. of the candidates. It would be too bad to miss such a great opportunity.
Thank you to mention in subject the following reference: FST_WM1020
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Africa or Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈