Full Stack Software Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Full Stack Java Developer
In this role, a successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing and understanding product requirements, recommending design approaches, and building high-performance, highly-available and secure software that is scalable and can handle large amounts of complex personal data and transactions. You will work as part of a globally distributed team to deliver against product roadmap.
Candidates should have at least 3+ years of successful platform development experience at a high scale Consumer / B2B SaaS Company. The ideal candidate will have proven analytical skills and the ability to constructively communicate with the extended team. The candidate shall be Self-motivated with independent design thinking.
- Maintain and develop new functionality for Certain Event Automation Platform.
- Document design approaches and trade-offs.
- Support debugging and resolving customer escalations
- Perform framework upgrades
- Support refactoring and performance optimizations.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- OOA/OOD knowledge with at 5+ years' experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate and similar technologies
- Must have experience working with relational databases like MS SQL, Maria DB
- Experience with No SQL DBs, and enterprise level SaaS applications a huge plus
- Experience on ELK stack is a plus.
- Experience working on SaaS, Multi-tenant applications
- Strong understanding of Enterprise software development architectures, patterns and best practices
- Proficiency in Java, spring, hibernate development
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Desire and energy to work in a fast-paced environment
Background and Experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or closely related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Software full stack or backend developer for large scale Consumer or B2B SaaS products
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈