Full Stack Software Engineer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Software Development
If you get excited about bringing intelligence to life, and working with leading technologies while doing so, check this role out!
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team and support our client with their API management platform – Apigee. You'll work with a team of developers to manage the API developer platform and all of its supporting applications, end to end; microservices, automation, integration and CI/CD pipelines.
Location: Remote in US or Canada
Start Date: February 2021
Employment Type: Full Time or Contract
Travel: 1 week per quarter* (every 3 months) to the client site in the U.S. *travel is currently on-hold due to Covid-19 restrictions but will resume once restrictions are lifted
- Analyze technical system problems/defects, and design and implement effective solutions.
- Handle end-to-end development, including development, testing, and deployment.
- Work with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, business stakeholders, and peers to iteratively create software that meets business and technical requirements.
- Develop/integrate with APIs.
- Optimize the CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices.
- Mentor and support Jr. Engineers in the development of their technology skills.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and learning
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- High proficiency with React and Java.
- Strong working knowledge of API based and event driven architecture using Apigee.
- Experience working with distributed agile teams.
- Experience working with CI/CD Pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.).
- Experience with AWS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Telephony/IVR experience.
- Familiarity with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development.
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you've made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈