Full Stack Software Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Full-Stack Software Engineer, experienced with working in an Agile development environment
- Backend development skills using server-side frameworks, such as NodeJS/Express, Flask, Django, or Spring
- Database skills (e.g., Elasticsearch, Postgres/PostGIS, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented team player
- Unwavering integrity and commitment to excellence
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Open source geospatial technologies, such as MapboxGL, GeoServer, etc.
- Data visualization using technologies such as D3, Kibana, etc
- Containerization and container orchestration, preferably using Docker and Kubernetes
- Cloud computing, especially using AWS services such as S3, RDS, SQS, EMR, or Kinesis
- Serverless computing, preferably using AWS Lambda and Serverless Framework
- DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), using technologies such as Jenkins or AWS CodeBuild
- 3D game engine or 3D web experience, using technologies such as CesiumJS, WebGL, Unity, or Unreal
- Advanced technologies (machine learning, computer vision, image processing, data mining, data analytics), using tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Apache Spark
- Scrum Master
- Active (or ability to obtain) Security Clearance
- Advanced degree (MS or MBA)
- Six weeks paid time off per year
- Six percent 401k matching, vested immediately
- Company-paid low-deductible healthcare for the entire family
- Straight-time overtime pay for all employees
- Flex time (i.e., adjust your hours to fit your schedule)
- Paid training, courses, and conferences
- Laptop upgrades
- Work from the comfort of your own home!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!