Full-Stack Software Engineer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
We are a very well-structured and distributed Software Development Agency out of Montreal. We are looking for an ambitious Full Stack Developer to join our talented multi-disciplinary team as the company continues to grow.
This position is open for remote work.
- At Guarana, Mobile and Web projects are a team sport so you will work directly with Product Owners and Engineering team to define, architect, and build backend and web interfaces. Engineers own production services end-to-end, so you will be deploying multiple times a week as part of an Agile process.
- Lead new projects from concept through launch. Collaborate with Product Managers to produce wireframe mock-up’s. Then lead usability workshops to refine workflows, get buy in, and progress to implementation.
- Ensure proper instrumentation to track user behavior as well as produce automated tests.
- Build strong architectures and ensure products scalability
- Influence cross team initiatives
- Expert level experience with modern Web technologies including React and Node.js.
- Experience with REST API design and services development on Node.js,
- 3+ years building and supporting mission critical user-facing systems.
- Experience with complex code bases as well as source code control systems such a Github.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data visualization techniques.
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science related field is a minimum requirement.
- Good spoken and written English
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!