4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
You will be working on a small team directly with the CTO and Lead Engineer. You will be learning best practices from ex-Google and IBM engineers. We will have a product roadmap and specifications but no sprints, micromanaging and unnecessary meetings. We want to give you the flexibility to choose your own schedule that makes you the most productive and happy. You will only be implementing new features - no broken legacy code to maintain.
- Frontend: React with hooks, Redux, Ant Design UI
- Backend: Node.js, Express, Knex.js
- Data & Infrastructure: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Jest, Azure
- 2+ years experience with both Node.js and React. No Typescript experience required.
- Experience in designing full stack applications with test-driven development, preferably with Jest testing framework.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experience creating mobile responsive frontends with a passion for design and user experience.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP, REST and JSON. Experience working with and creating RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL. Experience writing backend services to use SQL.
- Familiarity with software engineering tools, development methodologies and collaboration processes. For example, debuggers, Postman, Trello, Git and Github.
- Able to work independently and remotely in a distraction free environment with stable internet connection.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈