Full Stack Engineer - Intermediate
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support).
- Participate in checking in with product customers to directly hear their feedback and evolve the product to support their needs.
- Create simple and intuitive web and mobile applications
- Design, develop and deploy integrated solutions
- Collaborate effectively with teammates and technical partners via Slack, Zoom, and other remote-first methods.
- Communicate technical ideas and direction across the organization with a focus on problem-solving
- Technology you must know and have hands-on experience with are: Node.js, VueJS/Quasar, Ruby, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, AWS Lambda, Terraform, AWS ECS/Fargate
- Your coding practices must include: Agile, pair programming, peer reviews, TDD, Git workflow, automated integration testing, feature flags, automated deployment, secure coding best practices
- We help our customers build better infrastructure security and we treat security seriously in our product. You should have knowledge of or hands on experience with most of these:
- Firewalls, endpoint security, intrusion protection, log management, principle of least privilege access
- Secure coding practices, threat modeling
- Compliance and security standards
- BurpSuite, ZAP Proxy, SAST/DAST scanning tools
- Additional technologies you should have some experience with:
- Vagrant, Docker, Chef, GraphQL, AWS CodePipeline Python, Go, Jenkins, Atlassian Suite Google: DataStudio, BigQuery, pub/sub, Cloud functions, DataDog, Gitlab, Sentry, Hashicorp Vault, SumoLogic
- Intermediate-level full stack engineer with 3+ years of experience
- Experienced in integrating with internal and third-party solutions.
- Knowledgeable in building RESTful APIs for internal and external products.
- Knowledgeable in cloud computing platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Able to work closely with internal stakeholders and vendors to understand their systems, build custom solutions, integrate with external systems and deploy the solution
- Knowledgeable in data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Interested in creating user-friendly UI/UX and Data Visualizations.
- Able to communicate and collaborate across multiple teams to deliver an end product
- A creative, self-motivated problem solver who enjoys challenges
- CEH, CASE, GWEB, GWAPT, GSSP (or equivalent) certified.
- Familiar with network security fundamentals, social engineering, and/or forensic analysis;
- A member of national and/or local security groups.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈