Full Stack Engineer
Red Deer Global Inc
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
This undisputed organization is taking Africa to higher gaming levels. The gaming industry in Africa has found it's match to say the least! Hiring unique humans from different corners of the world, they are proud to have a truly diverse, innovative and creative team!
The role involves, but is not limited to:
- Building, maintaining, and improving the next generation of specified products in mobile web, Android, iOS
- Designing & building mission-critical backend microservices solutions to support the growth of the platform
- Collaborating with team members to ensure delivery in a fast, agile manner with high quality code
- Backend code written primarily in Java, and one application in PHP
- Hosting in AWS with use of KOPS, ECR, EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, Route53 --- managed with Terraform IaC
- DevOps/CI implemented using Jira, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker,, Bitbucket, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Caching is implemented primarily via Redis
- Queuing is implemented via RabbitMQ
What's in it for you?
- This is a unique opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- If you want the ability to lead and contribute to decision making processes, then this is your chance
- You'll have the ability to impact millions of users with the technology that you build
- You'll receive training and support to transition into senior leadership
- We also offer Equity ownership!
We're a remote-friendly company first but also offer beautiful tech-friendly offices in Cape Town and in New York! We facilitate relocation should you wish to join us at one of our offices!
The ideal candidate has:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or relevant IT qualification
- Microservices and dynamic routing
- Experience building progressive web apps
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot
- Self-motivation, problem solving skills, and the capability to work independently in a fast-paced startup environment
The following would be a bonus:
- Experience with Native Android, Kotlin, React Native, iOS
- Experience developing or integrating with payment systems
If you have what it takes, and we have what you are searching for- what are you waiting for? Go ahead and Apply!
We aim to get back to you within 2 weeks, please feel free to request for an update if you haven't heard from us by then. Apply here or send CVs directly to info(at)reddeerglobalinc(dot)com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈