Full Stack Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA and Europe only
Category: Software Development
- Ensure our developer experience is consistently remarkable, proactively noticing gaps and shipping high quality improvements in everything from documentation to API design to core libraries
- Implement an opt-in 2-factor authentication system in 3ID Connect (our authentication service)
- Become one of the core developers on our identity stack, likely as the technical owner on one or both of 3ID Connect and Self.ID (not yet released)
- Contribute across the stack, giving you a unique ability to work on the most critical problems, communicate our tech internally and externally, and support our developer community with a broad and deep understanding
- Collaborate with critical partners to help them understand our tech, design novel solutions, and implement high impact usage
- Interface with community in discord and other forums to provide support and build community
- Represent us at conferences and other ecosystem events (remote and live)
- Familiarity with Web3 technologies like blockchain, IPFS
- A desire to work across the stack, gaining a broad understanding
- A focus on impact. You will think about high level technical direction or spend time working 1:1 with a community member, whichever is more impactful.
- A love of working with people and can communicate and collaborate well remotely and asynchronously, both inside the team and with our open source developer community
- A knack for structuring problems effectively and solving them efficiently.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA and Europe only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈