Full stack developer (Java / Kotlin + React + GraphQL)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: France +/-2h
Category: Software Dev
We're looking for a full stack developer (Java / Kotlin + React + GraphQL) to join our product team either in our office (Rouen or Paris) or remotely.
You'll mostly be in charge of developing backend modules such as:
- APIs (GraphQL or REST)
- Services from database to Kubernetes controller
in a micro-services environment,
but also of developing:
- Web modules (React), empowered by our great Design System 💅
in a micro-frontend environment.
Your team is responsible for his own architectural and technological choices and you are committed to:
🤟Contribute to improving Saagie's platform quality
🛠Improve its maintainability
👮guarantee its operational condition
🏭Industrialize your developments so that they are integrated as soon as possible into our daily deliveries to production.
Why working at Saagie?
- Real agile organization. Human before process
- Work on open source projects
- Flexible work schedules and remote work allowed
- Conferences lover? We can sponsor you! (Limited to Europe)
- You have skills in development with Java (or Kotlin) and Spring Boot
- You also have knowledge on modern Web development (Angular / React, Sass)
- You know how to properly test your code
- Git is your best friend
- You know how - and want to - share your knowledge with your teammates
- Resourceful and open-minded: you're keen to enhance your skills and use new tools quickly
- Autonomous but can also work with teammates
- You are pragmatic and delivery oriented
- At least English speaking with French basics
Nice to have
- Automation and continuous integration
- Location: Rouen or Paris office (France), or anywhere (full-time remote work)
- Contract: permanent
- EU work permit needed
- Limited to +/-2h from GMT+1
- Salary: 33-50k€ depending on experience
Video interview with our Head of Product Engineering followed by a technical test.
Then, a one day interview in our office (Rouen) or in video-call where you'll meet and code a bit with your future teammates.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!