Full Stack Developer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Category: Software Development
We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer who is comfortable with both front end and backend programming.
We're growing here at Miss Amara — fast. We're reinventing the way that customers buys rugs online, innovating how people buy rugs through industry-first technology and a best-in-class customer experience. Since launching in 2014, Miss Amara has experienced rapid growth and is now regarded as one of the emerging e-commerce leaders in the APAC. We've received industry recognition for our innovation, customer-first mindset and growth trajectory, including:
- Ranked 17th in the Deloitte Fast 50 Tech Companies Australia 2020
- Ranked 150th in the Deloitte Fast 500 Tech Companies Asia-Pacific 2021
- Ranked 26th in the Financial Times (FT) Fastest Growing Tech Companies 2021
- Finalist, Customer Experience of the Year & Customer Experience Team of the Year, Inside Retail Awards 2021
- Finalist, Top Social Media Retailer, Power Retail Awards 2021
Our plan: To be the number one global retailer for rugs.
Miss Amara was founded with one mission - to create the best possible experience for people shopping for rugs online. Miss Amara is made up of a team that is (crazy) passionate about what they do, and strive to create a team culture that is vibrant, dynamic and supportive.
We are shaking up the homewares industry with innovative technology that removes the biggest pain points in buying a rug - offering free returns, free styling advice, and industry-first augmented and virtual reality, tools to ensure our customer selects the perfect rug. Our approach is a complete game changer for how customers shop for rugs.
We are building an all-star team to grow our business and be a place that our customers want to return to, time and time again.
We are looking for a stellar team-member. You'll join our experienced IT team in shaping a strong team culture that you can be proud of.
You will be responsible for designing and developing API's. In addition to this, you will:
- Write clean, modular and reusable code
- Integrate third party services / applications with internal systems
- Troubleshoot and test code / databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Follow industry best practices (CICD, coding standards, automated unit-testing)
- Attend project discussions and clearly identify the scope and tasks getting allocated
- Complete projects on time individually and as a team
Our new Full Stack Developer will have:
- Degree in software engineering or any other equivalent / related Professional qualification
- 4+ years of experience in programming
- Must have Experience in Google Cloud platform (cloud functions, app engine, BigQuery, etc.. )
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Node and PHP
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, MongoDB or Postgres
- Experience in GIT
- Experience in agile development
- Excellent problem-solving skill and communication skills
- Be part of a talented crew — you'll be a part of a high-growth e-commerce business, with opportunity for career progression as Miss Amara expands into new markets.
- Work in unchartered territory — We are disrupting the homewares space using industry-first technology to stand apart from our competitors
- Join a truly global team - with team members joining from countries all over the world, we are a truly diverse workforce with a dynamic, fun and engaging company culture!
If you're ready to run at 2021 with momentum and are inspired to join us on our journey to total world domination, we want to hear from you!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈