Full Stack Developer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Software Development
Ellerca Health is looking for Full Stack (co-op) engineers to build the next iteration of 360Care,
our digital chronic care platform.
Who we are?
We are transforming chronic disease care with lifestyle solutions at Ellerca Health. We believe
that better healthcare interactions lead to engaged clients and better outcomes.
Our mission is to deliver life-changing behavioral health solutions through leading technology,
empathic expert care, and service innovation.
Our values permeate every aspect of how we work and who we work with:
• People come first – Deliver the best possible experiences to our health clients, our
partners, and our talented providers.
• Accelerate real health change – Create accountability partnerships with clients to
activate behavior change and eliminate chronic health burdens.
• Good data drives great care – Enable our clinical experts with rich contextual health
data in accessible intuitive formats.
• Provide personalized experience – Enhance client engagement with personal
customization, individualized attention, and predictive analytics.
• Together is better – Provide the best imaginable combination of human care
superpowered by technology.
• Make the difficult easy – Leverage small easy incremental changes towards major life
health and quality of life improvements.
Be part of shaping out our company's culture. One that embodies respect, honesty,
collaboration, and innovation.
Position - Full Stack Developer (Co-op)
If you are an individual that strives for technical excellence, is excited about the future of digital
health technology and loves end-to-end digital product development then we want to hear
from you! We currently have four positions for the role of Full Stack Developer. Put your
problem-solving skills to work delivering the future of health care today. As this is a virtual role,
you have the flexibility of working from home or any location with access to a reliable internet
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
You will own product features end-to-end and will always have support from experienced
engineers on the team.
• Design and construction of our REST API
• Design and implement our front-end UI
• Design database models
What you will need to succeed:
• Full Stack development experience (we use Node + Typescript + MongoDB)
• React experience (React Native experience would be plus)
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Dedicated to creating the best user experiences
• Passionate about the healthcare industry
• A strong attention to detail, particularly for tasks of testing and quality assurance.
• Ability to problem solve when development schedules change, or new challenges arise.
• Willingness to learn new skills for the role and adapt to new situations, and work
collaboratively with colleagues.
• Initiative to take immediate action when confronted with a problem or made aware of a
• Receive mentorship from senior developers and business leadership
• Work within a flexible schedule
• Work remotely
• Learn new skills, grow as a developer, and impact multiple parts of the business
• Ability to advance within a fast-growing and dynamic start-up
• Work within a supportive team environment
• Competitive hourly rate
• Join a team that values respect, honesty, collaboration, action, and innovation
• The application process starts with sending us your resume, cover letter, samples of
work, and a letter of recommendation.
• Selected candidates will be asked to schedule an interview time.
• Selected candidates will conduct a virtual interview with our Head of Development and
Director of Strategy focusing on technical capacity and cultural fit.
• Background call - We will dive into your past work experience to understand the type of
environments where you thrive. You will also ask questions about Ellerca Health
• For more information, check out our company websites at: https://ellercahealth.com/
This position includes a work expectation of 40 hrs per week.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈