Full Stack Developer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to be a part of a remote team. The developer will be involved in the design and development of software solutions and websites in an agile development environment. The developer will work mostly on implementing and maintaining web applications based on MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js) stack.
- Design, develop, and participate in coding activities
- Work with the development team and production support team to ensure the applications are working as expected
- Work with the project manager and technical lead to provide updates and progress on development projects
- Participate in architecture enhancements by supporting enterprise and maintenance releases
- Engage with external team members, business owners to explain the existing and new applications or functionalities
- Maintain and assist in documenting processes to support other development efforts
- A Bachelors degree in computer science or any other relevant discipline is required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of software development experience is required
- One or more Object Oriented language - Java, C++, C#, etc
- Relational dB experience (like MS-SQL, MySQL)
- Experience with RESTful services and API's
- Experience with UI/UX development on Mobile and Web
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment and meet required schedules and timeliness
- Ability to communicate technical issues and effective documentation skills
- Experience with Linux
- Experience in Cloud development and management on AWS, Azure, etc
- DevOps knowledge with deployment experience in public or private cloud
- Experience in MS OS, ASP.NET, and VB.NET
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈