Full Stack Developer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Category: Software Development
Edusoft, a global leader in technology-based English Language Learning solutions, in over 30 countries worldwide - We are looking for an experienced full stack developer with various technological know-how and skills. In this position, you will be working in a SCRUM team responsible for design and development of new advanced systems and maintenance and upgrades of existing systems. This position is a full time job in a stable and a successful company.
5+ years of web applications development for Microsoft environments, working with the following technologies:
- C#, ASP.Net, Web APIs, WCF
Experience with system analysis and architecture definition
Highly motivated, team player with great interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Azure environments
- Degree in computer science/engineering
- High level of English
- Competitive Salary
- Stable company with over 25 years of success
- Full time job done remotely
How to Apply:
- To make sure we have the right applicants and not to waste everyones time you'll have to fill out an Hour long technical questionnaire
- Please state in the application form the city and country of residence
- English applications only - a professional speaking and writing command of English is required for this role
- Due to time zone difficulties, we're currently only accepting applicants in European timezones.
For more information about us, please check out: www.edusoftlearning.com
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈