Full Stack Developer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: European timezones
Category: Software Development
Web browsers haven’t changed in 20 years: it’s time to rethink your work-environment We’re looking for a passionate full stack developer to join our quest!
- Type: full-time position.
- Location: remote 🏡 🌍
- Company size: we're 9 👋, 6 in Paris, 1 in Toulouse, 1 in Nantes, 1 in Nancy
- Availability: now 🔥
Browsers have evolved to become the central way we do pretty much anything: shopping, scheduling, invoicing, monitoring, calling, texting, reading, watching, listening, writing, sharing: you name it.
Along the way, as millions of humans were shifting to the browser as their main work tool, it started to show some weaknesses. That is why we built Station: to ease people's workday by centralizing all their web tools in a neat & permanent interface.
We launched in October 2017, and it's been pretty intense:
- 40,000+ awesome humans use Station every day, 6+ hour per day: that's tremendously rewarding.
- We won the Product of the Year 2017 award on Product Hunt (against Firefox, Tesla, Opera and Snapchat!)
- We've been backed by outstanding partners such as YCombinator, Accel Partners, Kima Ventures and eFounders.
👉 More info about who we are just here
We want to build a single source of truth for your work: a platform that unifies all your web tools in a single interface and that allows you to be 10x more productive at work.
We envision Station as the operating system for SaaS that will:
- Provide a delightful user experience, specifically designed for work
- Be an open platform for developers to improve the user-experience of their product
- Help companies manage their resources and stack of web apps
As Station’s 7th developer, you’ll be a key actor in building the browser of the future. It’s a diverse experience and there is a lot of ownership to take on exciting topics:
- Embrace WebExtensions eco-system and leverage all of its possibilities
- Delight Station's users with new features (Quick-Switch, Team Hub, etc.) by mastering React, Typescript and GraphQL
- Bring new exciting technologies or tools to the table
- Contribute to the creation of a Station SDK built on Typescript and RxJS
- Competitive salary and equity
- A fulfilling, challenging work on a product that’ll be used daily, by millions of people!
- Off-sites 3 times a year in some cool place (confinement allowing 🧐)
- Healthcare coverage (courtesy of Alan)
- Last generation Mac laptop
- Swile card for food
- Transportation (50% of the Pass Navigo) — for non-remote
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Hacker mindset
You’re passionate, curious about what’s under the hood and keen on tackling complex problems.
You’re pragmatic and efficient, which allows you to iterate quickly.
As one of the early members of Station, you’ll be shaping its future. Kindness, sense of belonging and pleasure at work are important things for us: we’ll spend a lot of time together, might as well have fun and enjoy the ride!
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!