Frontend System Architect
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Argentina
Category: Software Development
We are a rapidly growing technology business and an international group of like-minded technologists who strive to be the best. We are a full-service development and design company that builds custom and unique e-commerce applications and websites. We are always looking to grow as a team and to grow our own technical talent so we work hard to develop our people to be the best they can be.
We are looking for a Frontend System Architect to join our international team. The candidate will work on designing and overlooking the delivery of modern scalable frontend solutions. You'll be part of the solutions team that's responsible for the full technical supervision of the company's software applications and services.
- Work as the designated architect of agile development teams
- Defining technical specifications and requirements for frontend components
- Work closely with product owners, other architects, UX engineers to support the delivery of modern and complex frontend solutions
- Bridging the gap between Product Management's high-level product requirements and frontend developers
- Design and implement Proof of Concepts
- Mentor and support frontend developers to apply best practices across various frontend projects
- Oversee the development of critical frontend components and do code-reviews
- At least 1 years of experience working in an architect/management level
- Expert knowledge of modern full-stack solutions
- Solid knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
- Solid knowledge in build tools, preprocessors, and task runners (Rollup, Webpack)
- Solid knowledge of one of the most popular front-end frameworks (Angular/React/Vue.js)
- Experience with isomorphic applications (SSR, SPA)
- Experience with unit testing libraries/frameworks (Jest, Mocka, testing-library, Puppeteer)
- The ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries.
- Experience with Web Components (Svelte, Stencil, Lit elements, Native JS)
- Experience with Visual TDD (Storybook)
- Experience with Performance Metrics
- Experience with at least one of the popular cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean)
- Experience working remotely
We offer not just great pay, but we invest in our people. We are currently building a dedicated Learning and Development team so we can invest in your professional development. We offer the opportunity for remote working which in itself is a perfect work, life, balance scenario. Working with us will provide you with a sense of purpose, recognition and satisfaction! If you end up being based in one of our offices, be aware that the locations are excellent and the vibe within the offices are friendly, collaborative and fun. We are an inclusive, multicultural and diverse company with over 10 different nationalities represented over 4 continents. We guarantee you valuable experience and growth along with life long relationships.
We believe in hiring smart people and then getting out of their way so they can do what we hired them to do in the first place. Although your technical skills and knowledge are important, we value our organizational culture above all else. We care about how people collaborate with each other and our customers. We want to make sure we have the correct tools to get the job done. We are a diverse team and proud of it so with that, if you can say you tick the below boxes, you're a sure bet!
- Independent: We expect all our people to be capable of working independently in their roles and take responsibility and accountability for their own code.
- Collaboration: This is vital in our working environment! Are you happy to reach out, be open and work fluidly across teams and time zones? It's important for us that you build sound relationships based on mutual trust and openness
- Passionate: To keep up with our high paced environment of technology with a remote working environment, you'll need to be driven and really enjoy what you do
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch and one our amazing People Operations team will be in touch to arrange your first interview with your future manager and team!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Argentina.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈