Frontend React Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
We are an experienced team in eCommerce, analytics, optimization, and user experience. We set high standards for ourselves in order to achieve excellence in our own company metrics that encompass our clients success.
We believe in constant learning, trial & error, and pushing the envelope when it comes to data and optimization.
We build innovative analytics tools that automates data collection and analysis for eCommerce businesses.
This position will help lead builds of several of our internal products working closely with our existing engineering team.
- Proficient in Git, Github and gitflow
- Basic understanding of CLI
- Basic understanding of SEO and accessibility
- Advanced understanding of chrome developer tools with the ability to step through code
- Basic understanding of the difference between the following types of applications and the pros/cons between them:
- Server Side Rendered
- Single Page
- Statically Generated
- Cross browser CSS using various layout systems and familiarity with Less or Sass
- Familiarity with different CSS architecture methodologies ( BEM, SMACSS, OOCSS)
- Familiarity with styled components and/or CSS Modules
- Familiarity with image loading techniques including picture element, lazy loading, srcset, etc
- Intermediate understanding of pros and cons in regards to object oriented and functional paradigms
- Intermediate understanding of component driven architecture utilizing one of the following: React, Angular, Vue, Polymer
- Intermediate understanding of testing including unit and regression testing
- Intermediate understanding of webpack and with experience writing plugins and debugging
- Basic understanding of Typescript
- Basic understanding of Graphql and Graphiql
- Intermediate understanding of Nodejs
- Basic understanding of Server Side Rendering with on of the following Node, PHP, Python, Golang etc
- Advanced understanding of browser capabilities in regards to progressive web applications including service workers, storage engines, and techniques for makings things fast
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve skills
- Follows browser changelogs and Ecmascript released features
- Likes innovating with new tools and technologies
- Builds with the future in mind in terms of quality and reusability
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈