Frontend Engineer (VueJs)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America, South America, England or Ireland
Salary: $80-120k per year
Category: Software Development
Awesome remote front-end role doing challenging and rewarding work.
- Positive attitude
- Love pleasing UI experiences and have the “knack” for good UI
- Enjoy coding
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strive for excellence in all you do
Experience & Skills
- Fast with HTML and CSS, including rapid prototyping by manipulating the dom through Chrome Dev tools.
- Demonstrated experience building intuitive user experiences
- Experience with modern JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue). VueJS experience a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
Candidates will complete a rigorous technical evaluation.
- Write frontend code and build UI to implement new features. Includes taking in data from our API, structuring that data, and displaying it.
- Help with migration from Vue 2 to Vue 3
- Assist with refactoring codebase and redesigning current pages
- Build new components for use within our application (ie: better dropdowns, better search experience)
- Participate in manual testing of frontend features
- Troubleshoot bug and UI issues reported by our client services team
- Able to train other developers and potentially able to lead a team in the future
You must be able to work substantially during normal business hours in the Pacific Time Zone (8am to 4pm UTC -8:00, Los Angeles time). We prefer candidates in North American, South America, England, or Ireland.
Competitive compensation and contract type depending on qualifications and location.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America, South America, England or Ireland.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈