Frontend Engineer - React, Node
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
- UI Experienced in React, ES6, Node.js
- Experience owning and shipping product (are you the one shipping to production)
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Typescript knowledge a plus!
- Remote based work
We help software businesses close the loop in the software purchasing process from pay-as-you-go to large enterprise deals. We simplify the experience for sales professionals and product teams alike. We make APIs and business applications for software businesses to tailor the best experiences.
We're looking for someone who thrives on putting new features in front of customers and takes pride in the quality of their work.
As a customer-centric, product focused frontend engineer, you'll help RevOps build the next generation of Quote to Cash software. You'll use modern tools, like React, node.js, TypeScript and work with a small team to constantly release impactful features directly to customers.
You will be our first application engineering leader to build out the team and coach the rest of the team about frontend application development. You'll get to collaborate with us on upcoming features and pitch new ideas.
You will work closely with our CEO and Product Designer.
In small teams, everyone learns what each other does, so we expect you to contribute some code to the server/core-infrastructure, but you are not expected to be an expert in this domain.
We are a 100% remote based company with employees based throughout the US.
- Empathy - Walk in the customer shoes.
- Figure it out - Design and build the best customer experience.
- Write great code - Leave it better than you found it
- Communicate broadly - Collaborate to align, lead to teach, & actively listen to learn.
- Build trust - Design software with security top of mind.
- 3+ years of working as a Software Engineer building frontend (UI) using React, or at at least one popular library or web framework, such as Ember, or Vue.js
- Significant experience in developing web applications
- Good experience in designing interactive applications and with test-driven development
- Competitive Equity
- Health Insurance
- Work with an amazing team!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈