Frontend Developer (VueJS, EU based)
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
Salary: 30000 $USD - 50000 $USD
Category: Software Development
Havr is a French, 100% remote IoT startup that has developed a unique and world-first LiFi critical access solution to streamline operations across Europe’s largest businesses.
Havr's flagship Brightlock product is a flexible, secure and powerful solution for smart access applications in a B2B environment. It's the only smart lock to combine enterprise-strength scalability with a simple, intuitive, consumer-grade user experience.
Created in 2017, Havr now has 20+ team members spread across Europe. Brightlock is already in use or being evaluated by more than 20 blue-chip organisations.
Looking further ahead, Havr has a vision of its smart access solutions as the cornerstone of a new era of frictionless operations that power the world's economy.
Find out more at www.havr.io
As a keen and passionate Frontend developer, you will manage the development of Havr's web interfaces. Our dashboard and customer space communicate with Havr's API. As such you will develop and implement numerous features, designs, specific needs, as well as ensuring the security of those interfaces.
You will work alongside a modern and agile tech team that includes iOS, Android, BackEnd and Embedded developers, as well as an experienced design team. Of course, all the necessary equipment will be provided.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure, develop and maintain scalable and modular interfaces.
- Develop and integrate client demands.
- Respect the correct guidelines & good practices for the employed technologies.
- Analyse the software choices and keep improving the stack.
- Ensure adequate product testing.
- Redact technical specs.
Required skills and experience:
- VueJs framework (at least 1.5 yr Experience)
- An eye for UI/UX
- AGILE methodology
- Unit and integration testing
- Good written and spoken level of english.
- TypeScript, Saas
- React, Angular2, Meteor
- Unit/E2E testing frameworks
- Design system
- Cloud hosting solutions
A few reasons why you would like working at Havr and would be a good fit here:
• You’re an explorer, keen to learn new skills in a fast-growing and evolving startup. You love IoT, tech, and believe strongly in high-quality software and excellence UX!
• We’ll offer you much freedom and little oversight; driven in your passion to see Havr succeed you’ll thrive autonomously in a remote culture.
• As a team of driven explorers, we love to kindly challenge one-another. You’ll check your ego at the door.
• We give real flexibility with the possibility for in-country or out of country remote work. You’ll use it to ensure optimal work-life balance. We’re running a marathon, so we work hard & smart, not breakneck & stupid.
• Remote shouldn't be a burden, we offer: home-office set up bonus, every two-month travel to team meet-ups, sport, and home-office monthly contributions etc..
• Access to coworking spaces anywhere in Europe!
• No dicks allowed! This shouldn't have to be said but when we see the bullying or harassment in the startup world, we’re ashamed of being part of it. People are the most important element of our company. Let’s look after them.
• Finally, we live for the customer. You’ll love serving them, and generating value for them!
Find out more about working at Havr at https://www.havr.io/en/careers
If you're interested, are great with VueJS, then tell us why you would make an amazing Havr'nger at [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈