Frontend Developer (Angular/React)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland only
Category: Software Development
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Completely new API we’ve created for our needs. We're building the way that developers will interact with our product - via APIs. The goal is to enable any developer/person/company across the world who wants to add print into their applications to be able to do so through our API. We, therefore, need to build a world-class developer portal where the customer can manage their full relationship with us (everything from billing, orders, users, analytics, product configuration and management, etc). This is our main focus right now with 95% of new features development, no legacy code, modern stack, good practices and CI/CD.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Developing, improving and streamlining user interfaces across our products
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build
- Staying up to date with related technologies and trends
- Working closely with UI/UX designers and product managers to realize the functional vision
- Collaborating with other engineers, architects and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
B2B: 16 000 - 21 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- Familiarity with modern front-end development frameworks and tools
- Strong experience with Angular, a bit of experience with React and willingness and interest in learning more about both Angular and React
- Good understanding of building shared UI components and test-driven development
- A sharp eye for design and UX details
- Working experience with JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab
- Good English skills both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Working experience with React
- Familiarity with CircleCI or any other CI tool
Values & Atmosphere
• flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & away days • support for your ideas
• external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library
Health & Relax
• private health care • multisport card • sport events • chill out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
• open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈