1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Italy only
Category: Software Development
Arduino is searching for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to build the Arduino tools for the next decade.
Activities will include:
- translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Maintain and improve the frontend of our Cloud Platforms
You will join a small but fierce agile team with people from very different tech backgrounds including:
- Creative Technologists
- Backend Developers
- DevOps Engineers
You will collaborate together to build and maintain the Arduino Cloud applications portfolio.
You will be mentored and work with senior team members, interfacing with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and low level business logic implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Document effectively your code and collaborate to design and improve team internal processes
- Collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders from different technical backgrounds
- Contribute proactively to maintain a transparent and positive environment inside the team
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 Years of experience
- Proficient in written and oral communication in English
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with the React and RxJX frameworks
- Experience with Typescript and the related tooling ecosystem (build tools, linters, patterns, dependency management)
- Basic understanding of Linux OS
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of CI tools frameworks such as TravisCI and Github Actions
- Experience with Arduino or other microcontrollers
- Experience with Electron Framework
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with AWS and Serverless framework
- Experience in contributing to open source projects
- Previous experience in remote teams
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Italy only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈