The Hotels Network
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Spain
Category: Software Development
The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests' booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 100 people from 25 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team based in Barcelona. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
This person will be responsible for developing and testing our platform's Front- End, which combines consumer elements with B2B elements, and will be deeply involved in new product & new functionality development. We are looking for someone who is not afraid from jumping from existing/legacy code to something completely new. You have to be a team player!
- You bring more than 3 years of programming experience with JS
- Experience working with Sass.
- Experience working with VueJS.
- Good knowledge of cross-browser compatibility.
- Translating designs into high-quality code.
- Knowledge of the principles of UX and attention to detail/product ownership.
- Pixel perfect.
- Familiar with agile methodologies and version control systems (Git).
- Good knowledge of Web APIs and HTTP protocol.
- Experience with pre-processors and post-processors task runners like Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, etc.
- Experience with Unit Testing, Functional Testing and/or Integration Testing.
- Proactive, with strong problem-solving skills, a team player and fun to work with.
Nice to have
- Experience with MySQL.
- Previous experience in start-ups is an advantage.
- Basic experience with PHP.
- International environment with over 25 nationalities.
- Nice office in the Center of Barcelona.
- Have a real impact on a fast-growing innovative technology company.
- Continuous internal and external training.
- Healthy work life balance with flexible working hours and remote work policy.
- "Flexible compensation plan” with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Bonus for Nursery.
- Coffee, tea, fresh fruit and Friday team breakfast.
- Competitive compensation.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Spain.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈