2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Spain
Category: Software Development
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Frontend Architect at Domestika do?
Frontend Architects at Domestika are responsible for the engineering culture in Domestika, and for maintaining the utmost highest engineers standards. Frontend architects work with all of our product teams and support them in solving problems on a daily basis while seeing the big picture and ensuring engineering consistency, clarity, reliability, maintainability, and high quality.
As we continue to scale the product and the team our code base grows, and it's our architects who ensure that while we scale, we stay nimble and protect the ability of each team to work independently without stepping on each other's toes.
Frontend architects have the option of contributing to specific projects, or butterfly between different ones. They conduct code reviews, help with pair programming, mentor engineers in growing as engineering professionals, and all-around make us a better engineering company.
They are involved in the toughest most challenging projects we work on and help us keep our codebase fresh and up to date with the industry's best practices and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have experience in maintaining architecture for complex, high availability, high traffic applications.
- You hold the passion to take on complex problems, and come up with elegant solutions, not only of the software / product kind.
- You take ownership and push your team to be its best self.
- You are highly collaborative and communicative - you work daily with product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts. You are modest, sociable, and love what you do.
- You have experience with agile methodologies - SCRUM, Kanban, or similar.
- Preferably, you've been working with remote teams, contributing to paired programming and code review.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Spain.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈