Front-end React developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Software Development
Outstanding ideas need outstanding execution. We work closely with digital entrepreneurs and forward-thinking companies to launch scalable web platforms and mobile applications for high-growth online marketplaces. Our performance-oriented approach is based on Lean Startup methodology and Agile development principles.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for solution focused individuals with a can-do attitude. Your commitment to continuous learning means you are tech agnostic - always looking for the best way to execute a project or task. You share our philosophy of purpose-driven development that ensures the best possible outcomes for our clients. Like us, you believe in a strong work ethic and take pride in the quality of your code. You see the big picture and strive for the sense of accomplishment that comes from successfully executing a new project, such as an online marketplace that is perfectly geared for growth. Last but not least, you enjoy collaborating with a team of equally motivated developers and digital strategists.
Why work with us?
You are guaranteed to never be bored if you work with the CobbleWeb team. We are not a cookie cutter web development agency. Every project will have unique challenges and will demand the use of the latest technologies. Strategies will vary to maximise each site’s flexibility and speed while still accommodating our clients' specific needs. This is a job for the adventurous of heart.
- Expert developing skills with React using Redux-Saga and Axios (3+years experience)
- Experience developing within Bootstrap and SASS (5+years experience)
- Very strong Object Oriented Programming skills
- Experience with GIT (GitFlow)
- Use of Docker in local and production environments
- Adoption of Agile methodologies
- Experience with test automation with Cypress, Jenkins, Selenium or any testing framework would be advantageous.
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Be conscientious and have a good work ethic.
Our London, UK headquartered agency is able to produce high-quality outcomes due to a close-knit team of dedicated subject experts situated across the world.
When you start: ASAP (Full time remote job)
Type of contract:
- Full remote position
- Fixed working time
- Paid holidays
THIS JOB IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR AGENCIES AND FREELANCERS.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!