Front End Development Mentor
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Category: Software Dev
Thinkful mentors may work remotely or from our office. This is a part-time position, with the potential to grow with the company, if that's your thing.
- Mentor students enrolled in our Front End Web Dev course as they work through a project-based curriculum.
- Lead weekly 1-on-1 sessions where you'll answer student questions, review and provide feedback on student code and projects, and and guide students through the course.
- Participate in student communities to provide advice and review.
- Foster a sense of excitement in your students and guide them through the pitfalls of becoming a front end developer.
- Demonstrated expertise in front end web development.
- Powerful communication skills, with the ability to concisely explain new, complicated subjects to beginners and experts.
- Strong interest in the future of online learning and career education.
- Infectious enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
- Self-directed, with an ability to mentor students with minimal oversight.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!