3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Italy only
Category: Software Development
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the Head of Design and Front-end Development and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
Who we are:
SkipsoLabs is a tech company that helps corporates build out their Innovation Ecosystems and manage their Innovation programs. Our company is a market leader in providing crowdsourcing, idea management and open innovation platforms for top corporate clients worldwide such as Microsoft, Deloitte and Disney just to name a few. We offer a combination of crowdsourcing, game mechanics and big data analytics, to scout new technologies, drive product development, create new revenue streams, foster a culture of innovation.
Who you are:
Somebody that is ready to take on any task or challenge. If you don't know how to achieve a goal you look it up and propose the best solutions within the context of SkipsoLabs. You are intelligent, curious, articulate and can adapt to any situation. At the same time, you are an active listener and are open to discovering alternatives to your solution. Most importantly, you have a great work ethic and are respectful to your co-workers and clients.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding understanding of SASS stylesheet language
- Proficient understanding understanding of twitter Bootstrap 3
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator in order to be independent to build a website from a mockup
- Basic understanding of vue.js
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Fluent in English
- Understand Italian
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Competitive salary
- You will be an essential team member, contributing to the development of our platform and applications
- Work with a highly creative and entrepreneurial team
- Join our company at the right time and be sure to become a part of our core team if you do a good job (and if you enjoy your time with us!)
- Remote working
- Awesome offsite team meetings
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Italy only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈