4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Iran
Category: Software Development
About Snapp Fintech
At Snapp Fintech, we will disrupt the financial industry in Iran and rebuild the concept of financial services for the digital world customers. We have the best talents in tech, product, and business areas and have been developing top-notch products.
About the Team
At Snapp's fintech front end team, everyone strives for excellence while using cutting-edge technologies to build wonderful and perfect products. We nurture and leverage individual talent and encourage every one of our engineers to grow continually.
About the Role
As a front-end engineer, you will help us shape the future of Snapp Group's business by developing fin-tech related services that will go to be used in all other Snapp applications.
- Develop reusable, highly optimized, and testable modules
- Develop and maintain web applications. Proactively collaborate with team members.
- Ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efﬁcient division of work
- Get exposure to the latest technologies and developments in technology and product-driven company.
- Passion for writing well-architected, readable, and reusable code that is easy to maintain by a team of developers
- Thorough knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms and data structures)
Good understanding of RESTful Services.
- Good understanding of npm, web pack, and other build tools
- Familiar with Git Experience with TypeScript or Flow
- Good understanding of progressive web applications (PWA) and their capabilities.
- Familiarity with Financial concepts
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- You can comfortably communicate in English.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related ﬁeld
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Iran.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈