Front-End Angular Developer
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Software Development
Our client is just amazing! Working in the field of agriculture, they create applications, that help the industry to produce more with less impact to the environment. In 2019, the company was acquired by a global leader in communications and digital technologies, bringing to the table all the benefits and stability of a huge organization, while they continue independently working on their product! Did we mention all of their positions are completely remote?
- Review and comment on the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Create technical design, build, document and maintain a highly responsive SPA front end
- Contribute to the analysis of business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement in development technologies and practices
- Work collaboratively and professionally with other staff in cross-functional teams to achieve our goals
- 2+ years working with Angular, React or VueJS
- Strong understanding of Unit testing, E2E testing and quality assurance best practices
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processor languages (eg. SCSS/LESS)
- Knowledge of source control management systems
- Extensive knowledge and experience using RESTful APIs and web communications
- Be well organized, superior attention to detail with great communication skills
- "We can do it" attitude
- Understanding of state management systems, like Redux
- NGRX-Experience with GIS Mapping (Leaflet, Google Maps, Mapbox)
- Experience with NRWL / NX Monorepo dev tools
- Experience with Storybook
- Work with amazing technologies and a super connected remote team!
- Flexible work location and hours
- Monthly employee recognition
- Annual reunions for you to meet you amazing team in person
- Plenty of activities like Christmas party /Secret Santa...
- Health and mental wellness programs
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈