3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Singapore
Category: Software Development
GuardRails provides continuous security feedback that empowers developers to find, fix, and prevent vulnerabilities and enables teams to create web and mobile applications securely, without needing external expertise.
As GuardRails continues to grow, we are expanding our engineering team. As an Engineering Lead you will be responsible for establishing a high performing team, streamlining engineering processes and improving the quality and scalability of the GuardRails platform.
At GuardRails we are establishing a truly distributed team and as such are looking for a driven and experienced Engineering Lead with a proven track-record in building highly scalable platforms that sees distributed teams as an opportunity, not an obstacle.
As the Engineering Lead, you play a pivotal role in ensuring that we rapidly implement our product roadmap while assuring the highest levels of quality and scalability as we expand our user base across the globe.
The Engineering Lead is responsible for streamlining the engineering process, establishing a high performing team, and improving the GuardRails platform while assuring quality and scalability. You should be excited to take full control of all engineering, release and operational aspects.
You are a highly motivated, experienced, and organized leader who still loves solving difficult engineering problems. Although you know how to lead teams, you understand that the most effective teams consist of driven, autonomous members who can achieve a lot with the right level of support.
- You are passionate about the company's mission
- You have at least 8 years in software engineering and 3 years as an engineering lead
- You are highly experienced with Node.js, React, Docker/k8s, PostgreSQL, AWS
- You have shown a continued successful performance as a senior software architect and engineer
- You have demonstrated the ability to build and manage high performing teams
- You are an excellent communicator that is able to establish and maintain relationships and credibility quickly
- Highly energetic personality and able to motivate and coach others
- Critical thinker that is strategic and highly analytical
- You are outgoing, self-motivated, organized, creative, respectful, with a high level of integrity, ethics, credibility, and character
- Previous experience in quickly growing startups is highly desirable
- Previous experience in building internet scale platforms is extremely desirable.
- Fully Remote Organization, with flexible work hours, we are outcome focused
- Highly Competitive package
- Potential for stock options for high performers
- Hardware and work-from-home technology allowance
- Gym allowance
- Health insurance allowance
- Educational allowance
- For immediate start
GuardRails, an application security platform, provides a unique blend of scanning capabilities that can be deployed across entire organizations in minutes. Modern development teams can uncover critical vulnerabilities in their applications and rectify them before attackers are able to abuse them.
GuardRails currently integrates 30 finely-tuned scanning engines that support 15 of the most common programming languages and is trusted by over hundreds of teams around the world.
Software is transforming the world, and we're ensuring that businesses can make that change securely. With unique insights into application security, a strong strategy in place, secured funding and a vision to make security a commodity we will soon be an established and recognized brand for engineering teams and organizations around the world. This is a great opportunity to join an early-stage cybersecurity startup composed of experienced individuals, supported by key players in the industry, and loved by its users.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Singapore.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈