Drupal Developer (f/*/m) mainly Frontend & Integration
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe only
Salary: 40.000 € to 65.000 €
Category: Software Development
bytepark - WE BUILD DIGITAL PRODUCTS
You love technology and Open Source? Sustainable software development is important to you and you like to work in a diversified environment? You are open for new ideas and appreciate creative solutions? You are professional in using Drupal, but also open-minded towards new technologies?
bytepark is looking for a Drupal Developer (f/*/m) mainly frontend & integration as full-time or part-time employee or freelancer. We're a moving bytepark into a remote-first company currently operating in the Europe/Berlin timezone.
What are we looking for?
- Conception and development of web-based applications based on Drupal for our clients
- Supervision, support and further development of existing projects
- Application of best practices through code reviews and the pursuit of clean code
- Planning and implementation of testing strategies (unit/integration/UI tests) as part of a continuous integration strategy
- Identification and development of open source components (Drupal & Co.) as well as further development of external open source components within the scope of project work
What you should bring?
- Minimum three years of professional experience as web developer/programmer
- Experience with the integration and development of web-based APIs and services
- Experience with virtualization via vagrant and/or docker
- No fear of a Unix shell
- Enjoyment of looking beyond the horizon and motivation for personal and technological development
What would be great?
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Deployment
- Experience with testing strategies
- A dedicated GitHub account
What we offer to you?
If you are looking for challenging projects, technologically demanding customers and a friendly team, you have come to the right place. We do not work in an open-plan office, but in a modern, individual working environment - increasingly remote.
Just send us your application including your salary expectations and possible starting date to: [email protected] You want to work part time? We are open to different working time models.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!