2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Software Development
ClauseMatch is an award-winning London-based Fintech and RegTech start-up company that provides software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for smart document management. It is an alumni of Barclays Techstars accelerator and Accenture FinTech Innovation Lab NYC , and is in the top 10 Regtech companies selected by Dow Jones, Financial News.
ClauseMatch brings an unprecedented productivity for Compliance, Legal, Finance, Operations and Risk teams saving millions in terms of time and resources, while significantly reducing risk and providing accountability. It works as a browser-based collaborative document editor containing in its core a detailed workflow, where comments, approvals and changes are a part of a full audit trail, providing full control of content. Every change and approval made in a document is tracked in an organised manner providing full audit trail and unprecedented reporting capabilities.
We are a small and agile team with a presence across Europe, USA and Asia. Company is growing very quickly due to the increased demand from new clients.
- Installation, backup, configuration, operation and monitoring of Linux systems
- Managing of CI/CD and support developer teams using Salt/Ansible and python
- Automated monitoring, alerting for the ClauseMatch software stack
- At least four years experience with production systems running Linux
- Experience with automation and/or configuration management tools like Ansible, Salt, Puppet or Chef
- Strong knowledge of configuring Java based environment
- Have solid experience with Centos
- Have good understanding of at least a few Linux distributions - RH, FreeBSD, Gentoo, ArchLinux etc.
- 1+ year of AWS & Azure cloud experience
- Should be familiar with all popular Atlassian product stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket etc)
- Good understanding of DB replication (slave/master) process
- Understanding how to build a properly secured network
Nice to have, but not a must
- Had experience with USA/EU bank security procurement processes
- Clear understanding of OWASP top 10, and 0-day vulnerability
- Flexible working, work from home (UK only)
- Share options - We all own a bit of Clausematch
- Fun team offsites
- Growth and development opportunities with a fast-growth company
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈