1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada
Category: Software Development
Flyt is a technology platform designed to connect the world’s top food delivery companies with the world’s largest restaurant brands. If you have ordered food on your phone you have touched our technology.
Today, we’re a global company, with our technology being deployed across Europe, North America and Australia, and with team members in six countries. Yet we’re still human-scale: everyone can get to know everyone, and we are structured to ensure every team has a strong sense of community and autonomy on how to hit their goals.
Flyt is organised in small, cross-functional, autonomous teams we call squads. Each one of our squads owns an area of the product end-to-end and is responsible for meeting a business goal. Same principles as the Spotify model, but customised to what works for us.
We are on the lookout for a developer to work remotely with our North America team.
Experience in either Go, Node or PHP would be massively beneficial and you must love being autonomous in a small team.
- To build new features in our two core languages Go and Node
- To work within our Microservices architecture and deliver highly level readable and maintainable code
- To work with the world's largest delivery companies and to innovate in this exciting space
- To make key architectural decisions and to help move our platform forwards
You’ll love working here if:
- You can’t wait to roll up your sleeves and build a great product with a dedicated team
- You love having a goal, and having the autonomy to decide the best way to go for it
- You obsess over personal growth. Feedback, Coaching, Learning, Teaching.
- You like to communicate transparently (all our #slack channels are public!), and are willing to listen to your peers, earn trust and show up curious
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility to truly work remotely
- Access to coaches on leadership, product, tech and sales
- Top spec Macbook Pro to enable you to do your job well
- The training budget you need to help you level-up
- A quarterly $$$ bonus pool
- 25 days holiday pa
- Quarterly meets at different locations around the world where we all get together, plan for the next quarter and have some fun!
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with global expansion plans and operations spanning Europe, North America and Australia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!