1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UTC-8 to UTC+3
Category: Software Development
FingerprintJS is a fully remote company with a strong open-source culture. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from freelancers to publicly traded companies.
Our team is ambitious and globally distributed (from North America to Argentina to Russia). We're both very technical and very friendly.
We're looking for a Developer Evangelist to help us engage with our open source community and get feedback on how it's being used and help guide our continued development of the product.
What we're looking for :
- Interest in engaging with open source software engineers
- Knowledge of Open Source Communities/Github
- Excellent English and Writing.
Don't be afraid to apply even if you're missing a few bullet points in there!
What we offer:
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Stock options.
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence the product development and quickly grow within the company.
It's a 100% remote position (you must be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)
To apply, send a link to your LinkedIn Profile or CV with an answer to the below questions:
- Why is open source software important?
- What makes a good developer evangelist?
Any applications that don't answer the question will be ignored due to the high volume of applications and lack of ability of candidates to fully read the job description :).
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UTC-8 to UTC+3.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈