Deep Learning Engineer
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Finland
Category: Software Development
Recon AI is a software company that develops machine vision solutions based on deep learning algorithms. We are continuously looking for highly-skilled and focus oriented people to join our team.
We are currently looking for Deep Learning Engineer to join our team.
- Creation, Automation and Customization of Deep Learning training and inference environments
- Work with state of the art deep learning frameworks to deploy object detection models for inference
- Implementation and management of video pre-processing to optimize performance of deep learning models
- Integration of neural network models in real video surveilance systems
Mandatory technical skills:
- Experience with Deep Learning applications for Machine Vision
- Proficiency in algorithms implementation in C/C++
- Familiarity with computer vision libraries (OpenCV, PIL) and deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, Torch, Caffe)
- Experience with Putty, Powershell, Linux/Windows command line tools
- Fluent English
Beneficiary technical skills:
- Experience with GPU computing using OpenGL/OpenCL/CUDA
- Familiarity in neural network optimization frameworks (TensorRT, ONNX)
- Knowledge of GPU hardware and performance testing
- Experience with some of the following: RTSP streaming, GStreamer, Deepstream SDK, AWS, Docker (especially Nvidia Docker), IoT or embedded systems
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Finland.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈