1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: EMEA Only
Category: Software Development
We’re Tailify — an award winning influence marketing company based in London. Our vision is to bring forward the influence economy, a future in which everyone’s influence potential is valued and harnessed to progress ideas worthy of our aspirations. Our strategy is to use data and psychology to map out influence in social networks and leverage it to help brands earn influence. We were named 2019’s Best Influencer Marketing Company in Europe and were called by Starcom “The company most likely to revolutionise the media industry.” 🚀. We're also a cold-headed, warm-hearted team of human beings seeking to transform ourselves and the world.
While influence marketing is the most authentic, trustworthy way for consumers to discover products and services aligned with their interests, 98% of global ad spend today still goes to ineffectively and non-consensually buying people’s attention. What is holding back brands from going all in on influence marketing is inconsistent ROI from influence campaigns, which is rooted in the challenge of influencer selection. There are ~100M influencers in the world, and brands don’t have time to take each one out for dinner to find out if they’re a good match. We at Tailify are building a system to automatically match brands and influencers to maximise ROI so that each cause has the best chance of finding their champions. Solving this problem will nurture a world where marketing is predicated on trust and speaks to our deepest aspirations, and where the wealth of influence is owned by individuals rather than trillion dollar tech giants.
We’re looking for a data scientist to join our team, solve this problem, and bring forth the influence economy.
You are good at:
- Rapid data exploration
- Data visualisation and storytelling
- Building and deploying predictive models
- Building and deploying algorithms to understand text and rich media
- Working with high volume, high dimensional, networked social media data
- At least 2 years commercial experience
- Meaningful academic background but a preference for an applied environment
- An interest in psychology and philosophy
- Immediate start highly preferred
- Contract role to begin with with potential to extend or go perm as seems natural
- Remote working position; London time, central European time, or eastern European time preferred
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!