2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Spinvi is hiring a Data Architect with 5+ years of Solution Consulting experience and the following areas:
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, big data, mobility, analytics, etc.
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of the business issues and effective solution design by the relevant players
- Passion for and demonstrated success understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs; maintains a problem-solver mindset
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize
- Executive presence, strong verbal and written communication
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance
- Ability to collaborate and interact at multiple levels (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Offering Managers, Directors, VP’s, and CXO’s)
- 5+ years software development experience that includes successes in integration design and development, data sharing, and data modeling
- Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
- A current ServiceNow System Administrator certification
- ServiceNow platform development experience or
- Experience developing on competitive platforms
- Familiarity with Cerner applications and integrations is helpful
- Familiarity with PII, PHI and HIPPA
- Lead architecture and integration design activities for ServiceNow deployments
- Demonstrate products and developed solutions based upon required outcomes focused upon the value the solution delivers
- Identify and document requirements to deliver solution Proof of Concept focused on enterprise solutions
- Stay current on ServiceNow and DHA implemented product developments/releases
- Interact with DHA senior management as a Senior Technical Advisor
- Providing thought leadership and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure deployment success is achieved
- Provide mentoring and training to solution support staff
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Defines, guides, and supports the execution of your technical governance processes
- Helps develop standards and practices for maintaining the ServiceNow architecture model
- Assists in developing standards and practices for maintaining the health of the ServiceNow platform
- Supports design and implementation of a platform operating model to achieve your desired outcomes and foster end- user adoption
- Provides technical evaluation of demands against ServiceNow platform architecture, platform capabilities, and best practices
- Guides ServiceNow Platform design, including considerations for integration and performance
- Assesses architecture and solution designs to support your objectives including alignment with ServiceNow implementation best practices
- Offers guidance on prototyping and accelerating time from design to deployment
- Provides technical guidance in platform development and platform-wide solutions
- Advises on configuration and coding standards
- Supports remediation of configurations not aligned to ServiceNow best practices
- Assesses instance health (performance, manageability, usability, scalability, upgradability, and security) by conducting ServiceNow HealthScan
Clearance: Candidate must have a current Secret clearance
Travel: Ability to travel at least 10%
Education and Certification:
- Current DoD 8570 certification
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Leave Accrual
- Short Term Disability
- Additional (Voluntary) Life Insurance
- Additional (Voluntary) AD&D Insurance
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Care Plan
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Online Training
- AFLAC Supplementary Insurances
Spinvi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Spinvi does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Spinvi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Spinvi complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Spinvi expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Spinvi’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈