As our Customer Success Engineer, you’ll bridge the gap between newly signed customers and successfully rolled out solutions – typically by performing training, hackathons, and consulting for them. You will take point on the technical onboarding and training of new customers and partners and will build up a training program for them.
- Educate the developers at customers and partners who want to build their own solutions based on Frontastic by providing appropriate content, including sample applications, presentations, tutorials, how-to instructions, FAQ lists, and blog posts
- Be proactive in educating and empowering developers who want to build on Frontastic with design and integration of our API/SDKs
- Partner with customers in the development of the overall architecture including other involved systems and the migration strategy
- Work closely with product, engineering, and operations team on new products as well as documenting customer feedback on existing solutions.
- Act as a valuable contact person for all current customers and partners for technical questions and consulting
- Partner with Product Managers, Architects, and Engineering leaders to define, architect, and build new customer-facing solutions based on our API/SDKs