Customer Success Engineer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
Designed by analysts but built for the entire team (security operations, threat intelligence, incident response and security leadership), ThreatConnect’s intelligence-driven security operations platform is the only solution available today with intelligence, automation, analytics, and workflows in a single platform. With ThreatConnect, organizations can centralize their intelligence, establish process consistency, scale operations, and measure their effectiveness in one place. To learn more about our threat intelligence platform (TIP) or security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solutions, visit ThreatConnect.com.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Customer Success Engineer (CSE) that can hit the ground running in a fast paced, quickly evolving environment. The position will report to the VP of Product Management and will provide solutions based support to the company’s most important customers. The right candidate will bring deep knowledge of the ThreatConnect product, related technologies and their customers’ deployments to solve problems quickly and provide proactive guidance. CSEs are the most elite role in ThreatConnect’s customer support organization, with advanced technical, problem solving, account management and customer interaction skills. CSE’s are the driving force that empowers customers to become powerful players in the threat intelligence space.
- Provide training for software admins, analyst users, and executives supporting various use-cases of the product
- Ability to map customer processes and structure into ThreatConnect capabilities/data modeling
- Drive elimination of any customer or internal bottlenecks impeding problem resolution
- Develop ongoing relationship with customer and become their advocate
- Provide proactive guidance and encourage adoption and assist in deployment of new product releases
- Manage the status and internal and customer communications of service requests, product requests, defects, customer project plans, etc.
- Conduct regular reviews (at least quarterly) of service delivery quality, industry threat assessments and solicit feedback on service delivery and product capabilities and quality
- Manage the logistical aspects of any events, on-sites, or remotely attended customer facing events in order to fulfill agreement obligations
- Travel to customer sites to expedite problem resolution, provide ThreatConnect visibility, facilitate communication and project manage initiatives
- Work with the regional sales managers and inside sales team to develop sales activities and drive renewals
- Interface with ThreatConnect product managers on behalf of assigned accounts
- Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Other tasks as needed
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related discipline OR equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of a wide variety of security solutions and technologies, including: Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience, Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), Malware/security experience
- Comfortable writing API integrations and working with a variety of technologies in a dynamic customer environment
- 7+ years customer support experience in the computer network security industry
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of ThreatConnect products and solutions
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick, time
- Your birthday off
- Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
- Employee referral program
- Military leave options available
- Education reimbursement program for job-related college courses and professional training
- Company-provided refreshments at our headquarters
- Quarterly events with your geographic team
- Annual company party
- MEDICAL PREMIUM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES ARE 100% COVERED
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Company-paid short term and long term disability
- Company-paid insurance and AD&D coverage
- 401K retirement savings plan with company matching program up to 6%
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent care, transit and parking)
- Cell phone stipend
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!