CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
6 months ago
$80 - 150k
We're a startup on a mission.
We are looking for a CTO to help us build a robust scalable technology platform to grow a global, remote, world-changing company.
Our ideal CTO is a seasoned technology veteran who has a portfolio of successful tech startups across several industries, including eCommerce.
We need someone who can architect a solution that pieces together several systems into a seamless user experience:
- eCommerce platform
- Payment processor
- Vendor marketplace
- Last-mile logistics suite
- Inventory management
You need to be able to:
- Build a world-class engineering team while creating and implementing scalable software solutions
- Solve problems in code, communicate concepts visually and lead a team to solve complex problems in a consistent and structured way.
- Recruit and hire amazing software engineers and architects
- Setup initial dev ops before delegating to an engineer
- Experience as a CTO for a software company
- Prepared to hit the ground running to achieve high growth goals, while simultaneously having a meticulous and laser-sharp concentration on doing your job well
- Have a balance of software architecture, engineering and leadership
- Experience within eCommerce, ideally with subscriptions and/or memberships.
- Able to manage expectations, build trust and communicate clearly to a multidisciplinary team
- Comfortable orchestrating Agile / Scrum teams
- Can engage with investors and provide compelling answers about your decisions under scrutiny
- Financially stable, able to take a lower starting salary until we’re fully capitalized
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈