CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
4 weeks ago
$80 - 150k
We're a startup on a mission.
We are looking for a CTO to help us build a robust scalable technology platform to grow a global, remote, world-changing company.
Our ideal CTO is a seasoned technology veteran who has a portfolio of successful tech startups across several industries, including eCommerce.
We need someone who can architect a solution that pieces together several systems into a seamless user experience:
- eCommerce platform
- Payment processor
- Vendor marketplace
- Last-mile logistics suite
- Inventory management
You need to be able to:
- Build a world-class engineering team while creating and implementing scalable software solutions
- Solve problems in code, communicate concepts visually and lead a team to solve complex problems in a consistent and structured way.
- Recruit and hire amazing software engineers and architects
- Setup initial dev ops before delegating to an engineer
- Experience as a CTO for a software company
- Prepared to hit the ground running to achieve high growth goals, while simultaneously having a meticulous and laser-sharp concentration on doing your job well
- Have a balance of software architecture, engineering and leadership
- Experience within eCommerce, ideally with subscriptions and/or memberships.
- Able to manage expectations, build trust and communicate clearly to a multidisciplinary team
- Comfortable orchestrating Agile / Scrum teams
- Can engage with investors and provide compelling answers about your decisions under scrutiny
- Financially stable, able to take a lower starting salary until we’re fully capitalized
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click
to report dead link!