Cloud Architect (DevOps)
4 months ago
Breezy HR's a globally loved SaaS hiring platform for SMBs.
About The Role
We’re looking for a Cloud Architect to join the team that builds the platform that runs Breezy. You’ll help software engineers deliver faster, better and more reliably.
What You'll Be Doing
- Define and drive & scale the infrastructure powering Breezy into the future
- Development and maintenance of cloud-hosted infrastructure running Breezy APIs, website, services and internal tooling
- Design and implementation of new infrastructure solutions
- Ensure smooth adoption of new infrastructure solutions
- Automating processes to improve our team’s productivity and reliability
- Help our engineers instrument our products and platform
- On-call application support
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in software development / DevOps
- 5+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SES, SNS, RDS, Elasticache, Elastic Beanstalk)
- Self-motivated do-er of things and solver of problems
- Strong experience with Unix / Linux based systems
- Knowledgeable in at least one scripting language / Python preferred
- Willingness to go above-and-beyond to help our team succeed
- Always looking for new ways to solve problems
- Adaptable to new tools, processes and procedures
- Great communication / documentation skills
- Hands-on experience with automation / orchestration tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.)
- HTTP / reverse-proxies (ELB, Nginx, HAProxy, CloudFront, etc.)
What We Offer
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k plan + % company match
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Amazing team & culture
- Remote work!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈