This is a remote position.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active or Interm SECRET security clearance
- Ongoing position
- 100% Remote assignment
- W2 with full benefits
- Customer and contract specific training will be required and provided.
- Labor Category: Cleared SharePoint Architect – REMOTE
Senior SharePoint Development / Architect capability, with experience in:
• Lead Architect on moving on-prem SharePoint capabilities to SharePoint Online
• Lead Architect on existing USACE SharePoint custom code base
• Full Trust Code solution development
• Enhancement & bug resolution on existing custom code base
• Upgrade existing custom code base for SharePoint v-next
• Develop SharePoint Framework solutions to replace legacy customizations
• Oversight of 3rd party development groups (Knowledge Management Portal, ENGLink Dynamics 365 integration, etc.)
• SharePoint Framework (SPFx) development
• Client-side solution development
• Source Code Administration
• SharePoint PnP PowerShell script development
• SharePoint Modern Experience site development and configuration
• Strategic planning support for lifecycle support of SharePoint as well as future technical direction
• Although customer interface is minimal, should have the ability to interface with senior leaders to explain complex processes in easy-to-understand manner
• SharePoint Online Modern experience
• 24x7x365 on-call support
• Must be a US Citizen w/ active Secret Security Clearance
• Offer contingent on ability to successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
• Active or Interm SECRET security clearance
• IT-II level certification (e.g., Security+)
• 10 years of experience of SharePoint Architecture and Administration experience
• Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures and decision forums.
• Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute and report tasks, as identified.
• Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Experience working within the DoD, Army preferred.
• Microsoft SharePoint 2016 or 2019 certified
• Experience with Migration of SharePoint to the cloud