2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Software Development
If you join us, what will you do?
You will help PowerInbox drive innovation in real-time advertising by reaching users across all of their devices. To accomplish this, you will integrate with real-time bidding providers seeking to interact with the user as they move between devices and content. You will ensure that this advertising exchange is scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant.
- Build and maintain the software and infrastructure powering a real-time advertising exchange.
- Implement monitoring and instrumentation to demonstrate the health of the advertising exchange.
- Respond to service outages in a timely manner.
- Design and implement strategies to increase the uptime reliability of the advertising exchange.
- Draft technical requirements and specification documents to guide the engineering team in implementing and testing new features.
- Integrate closely with the Data Team to guarantee the persistence and correctness of auction events.
In order to be great at your job...
Someone that thinks on their feet and doesn’t require micro-management to get the job done. You are an enthusiastic, fast learner and have excellent analytical and time management skills.
Efficiently with high standards and have an excellent work ethic. You pay attention to details.
Emphasize honesty and integrity. We require teamwork and being able to follow through on commitments. We stay calm under pressure and are open to feedback.
- C#/.NET experience (at least 3 years of experience)
- Computer science knowledge (education and/or actual work experience)
- Azure development experience (Cloud services, Service Fabric)
- Knowledge of/interest in the digital and AdTech landscape, especially around OpenRTB and the delivery of ads.
- Experience with HTTP.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈