If you had the best ERP tool that powered some of the highest profile Architecture and Engineering firms in the U.S., what would you do? Make it even better! The Clearview team is committed to consistently delivering new features to its suite of products and we are just getting started! We want to grow our team, tackle even bigger challenges and do amazing things. We work in focused, agile-based, teams to constantly improve our code base, add new ways of interfacing with the system and have amassed a large backlog of interesting technical challenges and product initiatives. We want to grow to enable even greater success within our industry. This is where you come in!
We are seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to help build out our new web and mobile apps (React.js and React Native) and refactor some of our current generation stack in use (Java and Vue.js). We're looking for a dynamic individual who is no stranger to building well-designed, performant and effective front end web applications that support complex business rules/flows. You will start by learning from the experiences of our current team and our current offerings and become intimately familiar with our Vue.js codebase. As you improve in your understanding of our business logic, you will contribute your React/Angular/Vue.js experiences by helping add features to our current Vue.js app as well as greenfield development in React.js and React Native. You will leverage your experience to establish best practices for web development and drive the team and the codebase to a higher level.
The ideal candidate will look not only to help contribute, collaborate, and develop their career, but will be hungry to assist others in the development of their own careers as well. You’ll have the chance to set the tone of the platform you’ll be working on.
- Contribute to new and existing projects by developing and maintaining and reliable set of edge applications
- Collaborate with other teams to build shared microservices that can serve many applications and scale independently
- Enable our product team to tap into our valuable data sources and build incredible features for our customers
- Actively participate in multiple Unanet development projects and work together to build high-quality solutions
- Provide constructive feedback on pull requests to increase code quality organically
- If remote, you will immerse yourself in a virtual “Bootcamp” for 1-2 weeks with support from our senior development and product team, enabling you to better understand our culture, our product, and our tech stack
- You will work with the Lead, QA and DevOps team to better understand our product offering (Vue.js) and new web offering (React.js)
- Working with the Lead, you will help implement a front end technical roadmap that takes scalability, testing and performance into account and present a gap analysis of what potentially can be done better based on our current solution
- You will be responsible for taking on development items to get your hands in the current Web stack (75-90% of your time)
- Along with user stories and product features, you will help work on a backlog of technical infrastructure work that was identified in the first 30 days
- You will aid in creating an efficient and effective SDLC process and work to better support your Scrum (PO, QA, fellow developers)
- You will play an integral role in delivering our Q2 2020
- You will help instill the discipline of effectively monitoring and creating work items from production issues
- You will further our tech stack by continuing to help implement the technical roadmap and future deliveries
We need developers that share our passion for building and scaling cutting-edge Web and Mobile Apps in a fast-paced startup - one that already has the benefit of thousands of customers and millions of dollars in revenue. We are looking for candidates who have:
- 5+ years experience developing single-page web applications
- 4+ years React, Angular or other frameworks
- 3+ years experience with C# or Java
- Ability to flesh out user stories to be consumed by the rest of the team
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g., Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving and debugging skills
More About You
- Ability to work and collaboration with team members remotely
- Exposure to Mobile App development
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering degree
With headquarters in Dulles, Virginia, Unanet serves more than 2,000 businesses with its ERP software solutions purpose-built for professional service organizations. Unanet's software helps project-driven organizations reliably plan, track and manage projects, people, and financials. Unanet's customer-centric culture means we strive to deliver insights with personal service.
At Unanet you will work collaboratively with colleagues equally committed to achieving customers' expectations. We take pride in delivering more than technology, but also the extra support and service customers need.
Selected as one of the 'Top Places to Work' three years running, Unanet's culture is collaborative, dedicated and energetic. We offer a competitive salary, health and life insurance benefits, and the potential for bonus.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.