Backend Web Developer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Software Development
It's an exciting and opportune time to join the team that puts people first. The company is growing and we have key roles to fill in order to facilitate our expansion.
Here at Hidden our people are the reason for our success. Sharp technical and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- Diverse project challenges
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
...five fantastic reasons to choose Hidden!
We are looking for a Developer responsible for managing back-end architecture and ssolutions.
Your primary focus will be developing server-side logic, designing and maintaining the back-end architecture and systems along improving and automating workflows, ensuring high performance and scalability when integrating with the applications.
Understanding front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain backend systems and logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Proficient in AWS cloud infrastructure (AuroraDB, EC2, Clusters, S3, Cloudfront, Lambda)
- Proficient knowledge of back-end environments (NodeJS, PHP & MySQL)
- Proficient with client-side and server-side security
- User authentication and authorization using SSO services
- Proficient knowledge of CI and automated systems to help workflow
- Familiar with Databases from design to implementation
- Good understanding of development environments based on NodeJS and Webpack
- Good understanding of Git
- Passionate about documentation
About Hidden Creative:
Hidden work with some of the largest companies in the world and what we find is that businesses with sophisticated solutions often struggle to communicate their benefits. So we bring our powerful mix of top quality creative and technical skills to create highly effective digital experiences for those solutions.
Many of our clients have worked with us for years and are loyal because we put in the extra effort to ensure their success. To do this requires that we have a team that by nature personifies our three core values listed below.
- Never give up – Energetic, resourceful and persistent
- Client focused – Consistent in quality, speed and care
- Accommodating – Respectful, friendly and helpful
These are the values that define Hidden.
If this role interests you, please let us know.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈