Backend Software Engineer
1 year ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US Only
Category: Software Development
ZenLedger is looking for a talented backend software engineer that knows Ruby on Rails and AWS. You will need to dig into our sophisticated tax calculation engine debug issues. Sometimes we’ll need to fight fires to get things running again, and other times you’ll have to think deeply about some blockchain, crypto, accounting, or architecture issues.
What You’ll Do
- You will be a full time employee of ZenLedger. No consultants or freelancers
- Normal business hours, USA East coast is preferred
- Work on creating features
- Keeping the servers running
- Investigate any customer questions with our tax calculation engine to improve the product and customer experience
- BS Degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years experience professionally working on a WebApp (and that WebApp is the company’s product or service)
- 1+ years experience with the WebApp running on AWS
- Able to be a strong backend engineer
- Willing to be a full stack engineer
What We Are Looking For
- Has a High degree of organizational ability.
- Strong attention to detail
- Prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Motivation to identify inefficiencies and creatively suggest ways to solve them
- Outstanding work ethic, integrity, and commitment
- Experience in customer service
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Exciting, fast-paced environment
ZenLedger is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈