2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: CET +/- 3
Category: Software Development
Nixa.io is currently working with Superside to hire a Backend Engineer to their engineering team.
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great design at scale to global brands 24/7 — from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By building workflow technology and an instant and fully-managed process, Superside makes design hassle-free for customers like Facebook, Redbull, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, HP, Twitch, Airbus, L'Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We're a fully distributed team of ex tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Implement the features of the internal Superside app (Superspace) like the Superchat and the staffing system
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Experience with Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Knowledge of java and kotlin
- Knowledge of distributed programming/microservices
- Knowledge in algorithm and data structure
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Hard-working team player
- Fast and stable internet connection
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- The freedom to choose the location and hours that are best for you to work and have an impact
- Join a team of highly skilled and senior engineers
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in a fast growing international startup
- 25 vacation days per year
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: CET +/- 3.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈